NATEC-Energo Project is a division of NATEC group and provides design estimates for their own investment decisions as well as the Group's customers.
NATEC-Energo Project provides a complex of services for the design of energy and infrastructure projects of any complexity, including:
- pre-project development;
- the development of the concept of energy supply;
- technical support and company’s constructionsupervision;
- audit of projects and the provision of engineering and consulting services.
NATEC-Energo Project has more than 70 highly qualified professionals in its team with experience in the design of top-class facilities of electricity and heatas well as engineering infrastructure including those constructed in areas with particularly difficult geological and climatic conditions.
NATEC-Energo Project performs:
- design of 15-200 MW energy centers;
- design of transformer substations and cable networks with voltage up to 35 kV;
- design of 110-220 kV substations;
- design of industrial boilers;
- development of feasibility study of investments in construction.
- The Company's employees use only the advanced design tools modern technical solutions and technologies that meet the highest standards.