Evaluation of business and all types of assets:
- collateral market value definition;
- determining the value of property for insurance purposes by different standards (market value, the cost of recovery) and determining the amount of damages;
- consulting on the value of shares, real estate, equipment and other property that is the subject of transactions;
- valuation of intangible assets (trademarks, patents, licensing agreements, etc.);
- evaluation of investment projects;
- assessment of property complexes (major assets);
- assessment of machinery, equipment and transport;
- assessment of commercial real estate.
Technical audit and monitoring of investment projects:
- independent construction expertiseand financial and technical monitoring over the projectrealization;
- management and optimization of costs at all stages of the implementation of investment projects;
- technical audit;
- financial and technical monitoring of investment projects;
- conducting independent assessments of construction;
- development and analysis of estimatedocumentation;
- consulting and evaluation of construction investment projects.
Structuring and evaluation of development projects:
- structuring transactions to raise funding according to customer’s capabilities and banks and investorsrequirements;
- development and optimization of concepts and business plans of construction projects;
- assessment and analysis of investment projects;
- assessment of the pledged property for project financingby credit organizations.